Monday 23 May 2011

Intro...

Throughout my LIFE people have come to me and said, “I need a change. I have stifled my creative self too long.” Now they feel it is time to change, to feed that creative side, but they ask, how do I make this change, what do I do? How do I become more creative? How do I change my life? I had always thought and hoped I would be creative, but it is slipping away.
Perhaps they made a decision years agao that they would make a good living and there would be no financial worries. They were convinced that they could do their creative projects on the side, but somehow they got lost, and now they feel… stuck.

How do I begin? How do I get out of this rut?


Well here is the thing. You have just made that change by reading this blog. You have asked the question, “how do I begin.” You have allowed your stifled creative self to have a voice. You are listening to the hunger pains of your soul. You are changing!

I hear the chatter,
I’M OVERWHELMED!
Where do I start?
There is so much I can do to be creative;, there is so much I want to do. It is so easy to get lost in this thread of creativity.
Don’t I need some direction?
Without knowing what direction to go, again I feel stuck.
Can I make money with my creativity?
Can I make money doing what I want to do?
How do I change my life to fit this process?
And there are others who may need some guidance some hand holding. They think, “If I had someone to be accountable to, some place I could go to get help or encouragement. Someone to give me a step by step procedure.” I could do this. Now hand holding is not for everyone, but it is the best way for some.
Over the years, so many people have come to me and asked one or more of these questions, Let’s go, here is my hand, Here are the steps. I will blog regularly about this subject. The title along with the sub title Creative Angst will designate this thread of posts in the blog. Just follow along, or if you are coming in the middle of this writing then do a search on the blog to see all of the previous posts.
I CAN’T DO THIS ALONE
Do you need a little hand holding, somewhere to be accountable? There are two suggestions
1. Comment on the blog posts,
2 post on the forum. By joining the forum, you may meet other people that will be trying to do just what you are trying to do and you can encourage each other.
WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?How will I know when there are more posts? There are several ways-

No comments:

Post a Comment